Recognition event designed to convey gratitude to the company’s top portfolio clients.
In a nutshell:
- CRG researched an appropriate venue for this high-touch event which took place in Napa Valley at the Auberge du Soleil resort.
- Guests were transported to the airport in luxury sedans that CRG arranged, each replete with a basket of chocolates and cheese, brochures on Napa Valley, a personalized agenda and a handwritten welcome note from one of the company’s executives.
- Once in Napa, guests were escorted in classic 1947 Packard convertibles to places such as the Nickel and Nickel and Cakebread wineries for wine blending.
- CRG researched and arranged a personal interactive cooking class at the Culinary Institute of America.
- For a truly unforgettable and exclusive evening in Napa, CRG teamed up with the ultra-premium Opus One Winery for a reception on the rooftop and dinner in Opus’s Cuvier room, where attendees were surrounded by massive metal vats of wine.
- When attendees departed from Napa Valley, they were transported in a luxury sedan complete with fresh boxed breakfast, a handwritten thank you letter and the daily newspaper from the city where they reside.